1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services.
2. The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
3. The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
4. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
5. Littering the Car
6. Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
7. Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
8. Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
9. Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
10. The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
11. The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
12. The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
13. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of 14.Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
15. The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
16. If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
17. The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
18. The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
19. The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Company during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
20. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
21. The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourgaes you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
22. The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.carhirekolkata.in on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
23. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
24. The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by carhirekolkata.in and its users and partners; while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Carhirekolkata.in disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the cab/taxi, car rental or any other product or service displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers/operators. Car or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and carhirekolkata.in, carhirekolkata.in Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. carhirekolkata.in, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services
You also acknowledge that through this Site, carhirekolkata.in merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate high quality services to you. carhirekolkata.in is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, carhirekolkata.in shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (taxi/car rental operator, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. carhirekolkata.in, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of carhirekolkata. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Carhirekolkata takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may travel to certain destinations through certain routes which involve greater risks, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
Carhirekolkata.in requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain destinations through certain routes.
By promoting (through discounts and deals) any travel to particular destinations through particular routes, carhirekolkata.in does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. carhirekolkata.in does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from travel to such or any destinations.
Carhirekolkata.in, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any taxi/car rental operators or other suppliers for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. carhirekolkata.in, carhirekolkata.in Affiliates and their respective suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.